Thursday 8 November 2007

A huge thanks to PinkLil

I must say a huge thanks to PinkLil for saving my sanity this morning by helping me with adding my random books powered by LibraryThing as seen on the PinkLil Blog.
And just to show how clever PinkLil is I've been able to use the information I have just been given to add a list of 'My websites of interest'. PinkLil is my first well admittedly not website, but blog to go on my list. Feel free to check out PinkLil's blog because I have always had a great respect for PinkLil's knowledge of literature (that includes picture books) and you never know you may find an interesting new title to read from PinkLil's list of random books powered by LibraryThing.

2 comments:

Millie said...

But Weary what if people see that I own Miss Piggys guid to life and That I read Jilly Cooper?

Jessie Girl said...

Never fear my pink friend. It just shows you have an eclectic taste in reading.