Thursday 15 November 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

AAAHHHH!!! I made it.
Well favourites sites. I can't say that I have any stand outs. There were many things that I thought were good like LibraryThing.
How the the program assisted or affected my life. Well it certainly added more stress to my life at times when I was already trying to keep up with deadlines for other study I've been doing at the same time.
Take aways or unexpected outcomes. Well I thought, yeah I'll play with this stuff and have a bit of a look, but I must say that I already have a few customers in mind to recommend some of the things I have looked at during this exercise.
As PinkLil said in a previous blog that Zoho.com is certainly useful and will be recommended to customers. I will be doing the same because we too don't have Office Word on our public PCs as yet. Also I have a few customers in mind to recommend LibraryThing to because I know they do a fair bit of online searching for books and are avid readers.

My final word on computers, Learning 2.0 and ever changing technologies.

I'm going bush and becoming a hermit!

No comments: