Wednesday 7 November 2007

#10 Part 2






These are the offerings I have from yesterday after I worked on #10 in Learning 2.0.
I'm still trying to get my head around blogs and how to post. I suppose it's all
with time and practise.

Anyway, the top three are images I used from LetterJames, one of the image generators we were to try out and the little fantasy pony is from one of the sites off The Generator Blog. You have to make a combination of colour choices for both a mother and father fantasy horse and if they had a pony this is supposed to be what it looks like. Just thought it was fitting to have a horse/pony theme for Melbourne Cup day yesterday.

By the way, Half Man Half Biscuit are a real band. They're from the UK. Check them out on iTunes. Especially their albums Achtung Bono and the Cammel Laird Social Club. Possibly two of their best albums.

No comments: