Tuesday 13 November 2007

#19 Discovering Web 2.0 tools

Hey, I've found something I like. I had a look at the awards. I wasn't interested in anything in particular so I was just going to pick anything at random when I saw something called Guess-The-Google. It's in the Games section. I thought it had something to do with the guy who does the different Google logos for significant dates. It didn't, what you do is look at 20 montages of images that actually appear when doing google searches and you have to guess what word you would use as a Google search term to find those images shown. For example, one montage had wind turbines and other things that appeared to be blowing in the wind so I guessed the search term to be the word wind and it was correct.

It's just a fun little guessing game to have a go at and to try to beat the clock because you are timed on each guess.

Also I think the directory is very good and I liked the fact that when you move your mouse over one of the images in the directory it shows a little summary.

No comments: