Wednesday 14 November 2007

#20 You too can YouTube

Being a dog lover I couldn't resist looking up dog videos on YouTube. I found this clever little dog that reminds me of Wishbone. If anyone can remember the US kids show call Wishbone that had a little supersleuth dog.

I don't mind YouTube and can see some good use for it. I noticed that some other libraries did post some serious stuff on YouTube and this could be a valuable to other libraries around the world to get ideas. Maybe share training or promotional videos.

I don't use YouTube a great deal and the only time I really use it is when I hear someone talking about a particular clip I maybe interested in, then I'll have a look.
Otherwise one downside I can see with sites like YouTube is that it's a good time wasting tool. But then I suppose that's sometimes why people look at YouTube, to waste time instead of doing other things.



No comments: